Rand McNally is a company that helps users by providing various GPS products. Also, the company offers unique quality products which help in making their ride or tour more smoothly. It is important that the users must perform the Rand McNally Map Updates on a regular basis. Also, the latest version of the maps helps in locating the areas where you want to travel. It provides you detailed and accurate information about street maps, roads, and locations.You just need to select your way and download updates in your GPS device.By performing all the updates, a user can utilize all the features of the products. Now, to help the users in the process of updating maps, firstly users have to repair the software. Then move to the process to manually update Rand McNally.
Steps to Rectify the Software For Updating The Maps :
- At first, you need to connect the GPS to your computer using a USB cable.
- Then, turn on the GPS.
- Now, make sure that you connect to the high-speed internet.
- After that, you should start the Rand McNally Dock on your device.
- Next, you have to click the “Select & Maintenance” option.
- Then, you will see a list and from the list, you need to select “Diagnostic & Repair”
- Now, you must begin “Diagnostic and continue”.
- As the diagnostic scan is done, the device will give you notifications about corrupted files.
- Then, you will see an option Repair Files.
- Select the option and unplug the GPS from your computer and check to see if your problem was resolved or not.
Once, you are done with the diagnostics and repairing of your software, you can move to the steps to perform Rand McNally Maps Update. So, below is the procedure for updating maps:
Steps to Manually Update Rand McNally Map Updates:
- Firstly, you need to download the software on your device.
- Once the download procedure gets complete, you can start with the installation of the software.
- After that, turn on the power of your GPS device.
- Wait until the screen shows that the device is connected.
- Then, you will see that Rand McNally Dock opens automatically on your device.
- When the Rand McNally Dock menu opens, a green arrow will appear that indicates whether new map updates are available.
- By selecting and clicking the green arrow for the device, Rand McNally will start to download the update.
- Now, you will see that the Rand McNally Dock transfers the update to your GPS device and automatically installs it.
- Hence, you are ready with the recent map updates.
Hence, regular map updates provide the latest changes used by your navigation device. So, the above steps will help you in the process of Rand McNally Maps Update. All the steps provide complete solutions for the process and a user can follow the process to manually update Rand McNally. You can also visit the website for more detailed information.